The rising retail value of knowing your customer
With more transactions moving online and companies being limited to virtual engagement, the last six months have seen customer experience become more important than ever.
Consumers have had no choice but to adopt new habits, re-evaluate priorities and shift consumption. As buying trends rapidly change, they expect brands to show the same flexibility – reacting quickly to the shifting retail environment.
But in order to react to a customer need you must know – and understand – that need. That’s what this free Digital Industry Circles webinar on September 25th is all about.
Microsoft experts Michele Camuri, Retail Industry Lead Western Europe, and Chandra Stevens, Global Director Emerging Solutions for Customer Insights, will deliver an enlightening 30-minute session, followed by a 10-minute Q&A. It’s an opportunity to learn a lot in a short time.
Topics under expert discussion will include:
- Why knowing your customer is more important than ever as we look towards the new normal in retail.
- The trends in retail before and after COVID – and how they have accelerated the need for digital transformation.
- The technology that can help facilitate understanding customer needs and deliver the experiences they want.
What you will learn:
- How customers like Campari and Chipotle have used this experience in a positive way – getting to know their customers better and pivoting their businesses accordingly.
- How a Customer Data Platform like Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights can help you to create a rich, rounded and unified view of your customers.
- What the future holds for customer engagement in retail.
Who should attend:
Anyone interested in improving retail resilience through closer customer engagement
We look forward to welcoming you!