Artificial Intelligence in Belgium and Luxembourg: How 277 major European companies benefit from AI
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is quickly approaching a point where it’s a critical element in enabling companies across sectors to drive revenue, profits and remain competitive. Yet, it remains one of the least understood technological breakthroughs in modern times.
Microsoft commissioned this report to understand how major companies across 15 European markets are approaching AI strategically and on a very practical level. It seeks to answer questions like:
- What is the definition of AI?
- How mature is AI in being adopted?
- How do you rate its impact and benefits?
- How does AI link with digital transformation?
- What is the perceived key to its successful implementation?
Fill in the form on the right to get the free AI Report: Artificial Intelligence in Belgium and Luxembourg.