Better Together in Financial Services: Enabling Remote Work with a Future-Ready Workspace
The workplace of the future in financial services will look a lot different than it did before Covid-19. The global pandemic has caused both employees and companies to rethink how and where work gets done. More organizations will make remote work a permanent part of their cost and workforce management strategies. They will also reexamine the structure and role of their workplace environments to keep employees safe and productive while enabling greater agility.
Financial service employees need a consistent experience and seamless access to the applications and insights vital to doing their best work wherever work needs to get done – in the office, on the road, or at home. To address this challenge, the technology leaders today announced they will partner to help organizations accelerate the move to the cloud and speed adoption of digital workspaces and virtual desktops.
Key take-ways from this digital event:
- Learn how to enable a seamless experience for financial service employees (agile, productive and secure)
- Insights in delivering the Future of Work Today in financial services
- Find out why Citrix and Microsoft are Better Together
- How to leverage Azure and WVD towards the ‘New Normal’
- Customer value: Citrix and Microsoft better together"
- Trends and use-cases in financial services