Microsoft Federal Science and Research Summit
Already, mission leaders in federal agencies and academia are using technologies like AI and High Performance Computing (HPC) in exciting ways, enabled by industry partners.
In October, the Microsoft Federal Science and Research Summit brought these leaders together to share the advances they’ve made and to inspire more.
If you couldn’t join us for the virtual event, you can now watch the sessions on demand.
Register now to hear from mission leaders across U.S. Federal agencies and academia to discuss how AI and High Performance Computing (HPC) are:
- Promoting the progress of science.
- Advancing the national health, prosperity, and welfare of this nation.
- Securing our critical infrastructure.
Featured sessions include:
- Microsoft’s Investment in Research and Science
- Utilizing Synthetic Data to Train Models
- Driving Innovation with Public-Private Partnerships
- How Can AI Drive Environmental Sustainability?
- Leveraging Cloud for High Performance Computing
Director, AI and Technology Office
U.S. Department of Energy
Technical Fellow & Chief Scientific Officer, Microsoft