Insights from a Microsoft Showcase Secondary School
Are you a school or multi-academy trust interested in hearing from a Microsoft Showcase secondary school on how they are using technology to make a difference in their school? The agenda will cover how Treorchy Comprehensive School have navigated the complexities of hybrid learning to improve student outcomes and staff wellbeing. Join us for this digital event and hear directly from senior leaders, Microsoft Innovative educator expert and IT leadership.
Treorchy Comprehensive School is a mixed comprehensive with approximately 1700 students between the ages of 11-18. Forty percent of the students come from 20% of the most deprived areas in Wales. Treorchy is a Microsoft Showcase School and this year they won the Microsoft EMEA region “Biggest Impact School of the Year” award.
- Welcome and introduction.
- Treorchy Comprehensive School digital transformation story and vision
- Hybrid learning, mental health and wellbeing
- Educator Spotlight: Modern Teaching and the inclusive classroom
- IT Director Spotlight: Technology Blueprint
- Next steps
This is a free event with limited spaces for each session. Please register now to avoid missing out!