What I Wish I Knew eBook:
Small-business owners share success secrets
Every small business has its own unique story. We invited five small-business owners to reflect on their own experiences. We asked them to think about some of the things that they wish they’d known when they started out.
In this eBook, we share their hard-won insights including:
- Letting go and delegating for success.
- Discovering the golden rule of growth.
- Requiring patience to generate revenue.
- The power of planning to achieve balance.
- Maintaining the personal touch in times of growth.