Virtual Event: Modernise Your SQL in Azure
Modernising your SQL workloads to Azure has many benefits, including lowering TCO, empowering digital transformation, risk mitigation, and providing unlimited flexibility. However, with so many options to migrate, it can be confusing to know what path is right for your workloads.
During this SQL Server Modernisation virtual event, our Azure experts will take you through an end-to-end migration (Databases and Components) into Azure. We will run through demos of the cases, decision process, tools and strategies to get your own Modernisation projects up and running seamlessly in Azure.
What to Expect:
- Learn how SQL Modernisation unlocks TCO and digital transformation
- Hear from our Azure experts about the latest migration tools and PaaS Services
- Assess, Migrate, and Optimise Legacy SQL Database and SSIS to Azure
- Learn how to secure and monitor your databases post migration.
Who is this for:
The virtual event is open to all, but there will be technical demos. Recommended for Data and Technical Architects.
|10:00 – 11:00||Introduction
- What is SQL Modernisation, and why is it important?
|11:00 – 11:15||Break|
|11:15 – 12:15||Part 1:
- Migration of your databases to Azure (Demo)
|12:15 – 12:45||Lunch break|
|12:45 – 13:45||Part 2:
- Migrate your on-prem SSIS using Azure Data Factory (Demo)
|13:45 – 14:00||Break|
|14:00 – 14:45||Part 3:
- Monitoring and tuning databases in Azure
|14:45 – 15:00||Break|
|15:00 – 16:00||Part 4:
- I have migrated to Azure, how do I secure my databases?(Slides and Demo)
|16:00 – 16:15||Open Q&A and Closing Comments|