Microsoft Windows 365 Cloud PC Webinar: Diving into industry scenarios and use cases to transform your business
“With Windows 365, we’re creating a new category: the Cloud PC. Just like applications were brought to the cloud with SaaS, we are now bringing the operating system to the cloud, providing organizations with greater flexibility and a secure way to empower their workforce to be more productive and connected, regardless of location.” said Satya Nadella, chairman and CEO, Microsoft.
- In this engaging 60-minute session, you will learn:
- How easily Windows 365 Cloud PC’s can be deployed and managed using existing tools.
- About new features such as Boot and Step-Up.
- New ways to deliver Windows 365 Cloud PCs to shift and part-time workers.
- About sustainability and how Microsoft-hosted Windows 365 Cloud PCs offer reduced Scope 2 operating emissions compared to on-premises VDI and computing infrastructure.
- How customers are saving money and time with Windows 365 Cloud PCs as part of their IT infrastructure from a new TEI Forrester Study.
- About customers using Windows 365 today and specific use cases.
Register now and join us to immerse in the future and learn how Windows 365 Cloud PCs will power the future of hybrid work.