Teams as an enabler for Unified Communications & Hybrid Workspaces
As people become more mobile, organisations will need to adapt their communication technology and office spaces to meet the needs of a hybrid workforce.
Join this session to learn how to bridge the gap between people working remotely and those in the office with meeting room and calling solutions that allows everyone to be seen, heard, and fully participate from anywhere.
- Transform how work gets done by unifying calling, chat, meetings, calendar, and email
- Deliver better meeting experiences with inclusive and interactive workspaces
- Customer showcase: reimagining flexible working with Teams Rooms
- What you need to know about the ISDN switch off and Teams Phone capabilities
- Operator Showcase: Using Microsoft Teams as your Telephony Platform
Target audience: Business and IT Decision makers looking at how Microsoft Teams can support your organisation's journey to modernise your communications and rooms experiences.