Creating new approaches to building technical talent
In October 2020, Microsoft launched a major campaign to help 1.5 million people build careers in technology and help 300,000 connect to tech job opportunities. The “Get on 2021” campaign aims to help address the widening digital talent gap in industry. This will accelerate technology adoption, drive UK productivity, and enhance competitiveness by increasing access to tech careers and fostering new talent pathways.
Join this exclusive panel of industry leaders who will discuss why it is important to invest in technical skills to enable people to thrive in technology careers, and how organisations can find new approaches to building diverse talent pools.
- Clare Barclay, Vice President, Microsoft UK
- Chris Perkins, General Manager, Public Sector, Microsoft UK.
- Jean-Philippe Courtois, EVP and President, Global Sales, Marketing and Operations at Microsoft
- Paul Geddes, CEO, QA
- Richard Sharp, VP HR, Unilever UK.
Who should attend:
- Organisation leaders
- Anybody interested in thinking differently about skills and talent in the new world of work