Data Literacy: The key to becoming an insights driven organisation
Data literacy is crucial to developing insights that drive progress within organisations, yet it seems many organisations are struggling to develop the skills needed to become insight-driven. Building on Monday’s session, we’ll dive deeper into why data literacy across your entire organisation is a must-have, and understand the value and impact it can have at this critical time.
Our Chief Learning Officer, Simon Lambert, will introduce the session by highlighting the key findings from new Microsoft research, focused on the UK’s digital skills gap. The virtual event will then be led by Jennifer Belissent, PhD, Principal Analyst at Forrester. She will present Forrester’s A-C-E-S framework for data literacy, explore how data literacy can improve data quality, increase insight-informed decision making, and deliver business value.
In this webinar, you will:
- Explore the need for data literacy across the entire organisation
- Learn about best practices in building a data literacy program
- Discover the power of data-driven business
- Simon Lambert, Chief Learning Officer, Microsoft UK
- Jennifer Belissent PhD, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
Who should attend:
- Business Decision Makers
- Chief Data Officers or Chief Analytics Officers
- Anyone with an interest in scaling data and analytics culture within their organisation