Closing the UK’s digital skills gap and
driving sustainable growth
In the summer and autumn of 2020, Microsoft collaborated with Goldsmith’s, University of London to examine the skills gaps in UK organisations and uncover the steps leaders should take to prepare for the new world of work. At this session, we will launch these timely insights and unpack them further with a thought-provoking fireside chat between Simon Lambert, Chief Learning Officer, and Debbie Forster MBE, CEO Tech Talent Charter. This session aims to provide UK leaders with some actionable insights to unlock your organisation’s future potential.
- Simon Lambert, Chief Learning Officer at Microsoft
- Dr. Jenn Barth, Director of Research at Smoothmedia Consulting Ltd.
- Caroline Dinenage MP, Minister for Digital and Culture, DCMS
- Debbie Forster MBE, CEO Tech Talent Charter
Who should attend:
- Organisation leaders
- Anybody interested in the opportunities ahead for UK organisations, how to empower your workforce with digital skills training and how best to prepare for the future world of work