Microsoft on Trust, Privacy and the GDPR
Every organization is impacted by the recent increased focus on data privacy rights. Microsoft has long been champion of individuals’ privacy rights and views the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as an important step forward in clarifying and enabling individual data privacy rights.
Join Brad Smith, Microsoft President, Julia White, Microsoft Corporate Vice President, and Brendon Lynch, Microsoft Chief Privacy Officer as they discuss data privacy rights and how Microsoft can help advance your organization’s privacy practices to align with privacy regulations such as the GDPR on May 24, 2017 at 6:00 am PT. During this webcast, the Microsoft executives will be joined by three distinguished guests:
- Bojana Bellamy, the President, Centre for Information Policy Leadership.
- Valerie Abend, the Leader for Accenture’s Security Financial Services in North America and Accenture’s global lead for Cyber Regulation.
- Angela Saverice-Rohan, EY’s Americas’ Leader for Data Privacy responsible for helping multinational clients address global privacy challenges.
During this webcast, you will learn more about:
- Microsoft’s commitments and approach to privacy in the context of digital technology
- How privacy experts recommend organizations tackle their own GDPR journey
- GDPR and how it is an important step forward for individual privacy rights
- How moving to the Microsoft cloud can help accelerate your organization becoming GDPR compliant