Identity and access management (IAM) is essential for today’s business and digital transformation. Identity is the new control plane that must be at the center of your threat detection ecosystem.
However, today’s IAM processes can be very slow to adapt to emerging threats and disruptions. To meet this challenge, Forrester suggests infusing IAM processes with a risk notion. Andras Cser from Forrester will explain how in this webinar.
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security and Azure Active Directory also provide risk-level calculation for every user and every sign-in attempt to your resources. Azure Active Directory includes insights, recommendations, and risk-based conditional access polices to protect from advanced threats. Alex Weinert from Microsoft will provide more details about these capabilities and demonstrate how it all works.
Join this webinar to learn:
- Why you must infuse IAM process with risk notions,
- How to prioritize your riskiest applications.
- How to move from signatures and rules to behavioral profiles.
- Forrester recommendations and predictions.
- How the Microsoft Intelligent Security Graph gathers data and calculates risk.
- How to enable risk-based conditional access policies with Azure Active Directory.