Azure Security Center provides unified security management and advanced threat protection for workloads running in Azure, on-premises, and in other clouds. It delivers visibility and control over hybrid cloud workloads, active defenses that reduce your exposure to threats, and intelligent detection to help you keep pace with rapidly evolving cyberattacks.
On this Webinar you will Learn about Azure Security Center, its key capabilities, and how it works.
- Monitor security across on-premises and cloud workloads
- Apply policy to ensure compliance with security standards
- Find and fix vulnerabilities before they can be exploited
- Use access and application controls to block malicious activity
- Leverage advanced analytics and threat intelligence to detect attacks
- Simplify investigation for rapid threat response