App & Data Security
Classify data based on sensitivity and apply persistent data protection to your most critical assets. Enable safe sharing of sensitive data inside and outside of your organization. Gain visibility and control over shared data.
On This Webinar you will learn more on the benefits of Azure Data Protection:
- Policies classify and label data at time of creation or modification based on source, context, and content.
- Embed classification and protection information for persistent protection that follows your data—ensuring it remains protected regardless of where it’s stored or who it’s shared with.
- Track activities on shared data and revoke access if necessary
- Share data safely with coworkers as well as your customers and partners.
- Data classification and protection controls are integrated into Microsoft Office and common applications to secure the data you’re working on with one click. In-product notifications such as recommended classification help users make right decisions.
- Help protect your data whether it’s stored in the cloud or in on-premises infrastructures. You have the flexibility to choose how your encryption keys are managed, including Bring Your Own Key (BYOK) options.