The enterprise security management landscape is ever-changing in a mobile-first, cloud-first world. Meet these challenges head-on with an identity-driven approach and the latest security technologies for users, devices, apps, and data.
On this Webinar you will learn more on How identity-driven security addresses your security challenges
- Protect your organization at the front door with secure single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, and risk-based conditional access.
- Provide one common identity for accessing thousands of apps, and manage privileged identities and identity protection.
- Gain deeper visibility for your cloud apps and start controlling data with granular policies.
- Enable secure internal and external file sharing that lets you classify and label files at creation, track their usage, and protect them wherever they go.
- Help prevent data loss in iOS and Android devices with an unparalleled ability to manage Microsoft Office mobile apps.
- Identify advanced persistent threats by using behavioral analytics to detect suspicious user or entity behavior, both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Draw from vast Microsoft threat intelligence and security research data to detect anomalies and prevent threats right away