Security Strategies and Key Management Practices
for Securing your Cloud Resources and Data
As your organization continues its digital transformation, understanding cloud security is essential. Maintaining the security of your cloud-based data is a shared responsibility between you and your cloud provider.
In this webinar, you will learn how
- Microsoft Azure provides a secure foundation to host your infrastructure, applications, and data in the cloud.
- How nShield high-assurance HSMs, from nCipher Security, enable you to continue to benefit from the flexibility and economy of cloud services, while strengthening the security of your encryption key management practices and gaining greater control over your keys.
- Azure Secure Foundation
- Bring Your Own Key (BYOK) to Microsoft Azure Key Vault
- Hold Your Own Key (HYOK) with Microsoft Azure Information Protection
- Safeguard your encryption keys in a FIPS 140-2 certified HSM Hardware Security Module (HSM)
- Ensure keys are never visible to applications in the cloud
- Segregate application and key management functions