Artificial Intelligence in Europe - Germany
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is quickly approaching a point where it’s a critical element in enabling companies across sectors to drive revenue, profits and remain competitive. Yet, it remains one of the least understood technological breakthroughs in modern times.
Microsoft commissioned this report to understand how 307 major companies across 15 European countries and 7 industries are approaching AI strategically and on a very practical level. The study has a particular focus on the German market and seeks to answer questions like:
- What is the definition of AI?
- How mature is AI in being adopted?
- How does AI link with digital transformation?
- How do you rate its business impact and benefits?
- What is the perceived key to its successful implementation?
Fill in the form on the right to get access to a free version of the study:
Artificial Intelligence in Europe – Germany.
The study is provided in English.