Microsoft Power Apps for Manufacturing
Microsoft Power Apps for Manufacturing Webcast
Microsoft Power Apps is a low-code application platform used in Manufacturing to accelerate digital transformation in a variety of scenarios from shop floor and IOT to supply chain.
The Power Apps low-code approach can help Manufacturing teams:
- Unleash innovation and modernize standard and custom business processes
- Leverage data in Office 365, Dynamics 365, Azure, and hundreds of other apps
- Scale quickly and effectively with strong security and governance
This webcast features Microsoft manufacturing product experts and partners on approaches and workshops to accelerate manufacturing time-to-value:
- Sessions are designed for technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Manufacturing partners include eLogic, Hitachi Solutions, and Arbela
- Attendees can participate in live Q&A with the Microsoft experts
Please feel free to share this invitation within your organization. (It is not an event for Microsoft Partners as attendees).
Justin Pittman, Vice President, IoT & Connected Solutions at eLogic
Michael Mendoza, Director, Industry Solutions and Field Service at Hitachi Solutions
Darren Hubert, Director Customer Success, Business Applications Global Technical Team, Microsoft
Tim Harris, VP, Strategy & Solutions, Arbela Technologies