Azure confidential computing partner webinar series
Azure confidential computing helps increase data privacy by protecting data-in-use and enables greater AI insights by helping secure multiparty data analytics.
Want to accelerate your journey? Do you want to learn about some of the options you have for protecting your data in use? Microsoft and Intel have built an ecosystem of partners to make it easier to transition your workloads to confidential computing. Our partners have proven success for various end-users looking to leverage Intel SGX on Azure in their solutions.
This webinar series will showcase the strengths of various partners, allowing attendees to ask questions, get in contact, and determine the best partner to help them with confidential computing.
Register today to learn from these experts in the field of confidential computing
- What is Azure Confidential Computing with Microsoft & Intel
- Securing Business Application in Azure with Anjuna Confidential Computing Software with Anjuna Security
- Fusing confidential computing and cloud-native in Azure with Edgeless Systems
- Securing AI Workloads with Fortanix® Confidential Computing Solutions with Fortanix
- Secure Key Management for the Cloud with Fortanix Data Security Manager™ SaaS with Fortanix
- Confidential Computing with SCONE - Demonstrating confidential PySpark with Scontain
- How to reconcile privacy and AI with Confidential Computing with Mithril Security
- Decentriq Data Clean Rooms: Spotlight on its Applications in Healthcare with Decentriq
Senior Program Manager,
Global Director of Security,
Chief Information Security Officer,
(CISO) Novi (Meta's FinTech unit)
Steve Van Lare
VP of Engineering,
VP of Confidential
Data Security Manager
Head of Business
Data Privacy Lead
This site is jointly operated by Microsoft and Intel, and both companies are committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information we collect from you on this site may be shared between Microsoft and Intel. For complete information on the data collection and use practices of each company, please read the full privacy statements by clicking on the links below.