Teams Enablement & Virtual Clinic
Solutions for Emergency Crisis Management
Microsoft for Healthcare: Empowering our customers and partners to continue to provide quality experiences, insights and care.
Healthcare professionals play a critical role in supporting the health, safety, and wellness of people around the world. Working in a complex care environment—made even more complex by factors such as a global pandemic, crisis management, influx of demand for healthcare workers —doctors, nurses, and other healthcare staff need access to tools that enable collaborative workflows to deliver high quality patient care. Both patients and clinicians need greater flexibility and convenience when it comes to being able to connect with each other across locations.
At Microsoft, our goal within healthcare is to empower people and organizations to address the complex challenges facing the healthcare industry today. We help do this by co-innovating and collaborating with our customers and partners as a trusted technology provider.
In the webinar, we will introduce:
- Microsoft Teams enablement and rollout service
- How care teams can be empowered to securely collaborate and communicate in these times
- How to quickly get your organization running on Teams
- Deployment of the Crisis Communication App
- Introduction of Corolar Virtual Clinic for emergency crisis management
- Quick demo