Continuous Delivery with Azure DevOps
Everyone wants high quality results: speed and efficiency are key factors for success everywhere. Nowhere is this truer than in the aviation industry, whose exacting schedules and tight margins require the most effective solutions.
As premium software solution providers for large airlines in Canada and internationally, the Emyode team through it’s Deicing Manager and Ground handling management software has adopted Microsoft’s Azure DevOps as the means to achieve an effective delivery system of this critical operational platform. In the following webinar, we will demonstrate how you too can quickly and effectively improve your delivery cycle using a real-world scenario example.
Here is a brief agenda of the webinar:
- Introduction, host(s) and the topic (2 minutes)
- Introduction What is Azure DevOps (10 minutes)
Overview of the Product
- What is continuous delivery and how is it different of continuous integration (10 minutes)
How is continuous delivery done in Azure DevOps?
- Builds and triggers (15 minutes)
- Release management (15 minutes)
- Question and Answer (5 minutes)
Register to our webinar to learn more about continuous delivery by filling out this form.