Azure Monitor Virtual Series
Learn practical skills to improve the performance and availability of your apps, infrastructure, and networks—and gain deeper intelligence into your hybrid environment—at this live, online event.
Join the Azure Monitor Virtual Series event on April 28, 2020 to build your skills, connect with your peers in the monitoring community, and get the latest Monitor product news and updates. The event starts with a short keynote followed by optional breakout sessions led by monitoring experts.
Here’s the full list of sessions:
- Event keynote: Azure Monitor product vision, news, and roadmap—featuring A. Sivakumar, Director of Program Management for Azure Monitor
- Azure Monitor essentials—discover the skills you need to make the most of Monitor
- Application monitoring—learn how to use distributed tracing to improve observability
- An admin’s guide to log analytics—find out how to deal with the data deluge and get the most out of your monitoring logs
- Infrastructure monitoring—take a deep dive into virtual machines
- Azure Monitor best practices and recommendations—get advice directly from the Monitor product team
- And throughout the event, you’ll be able to get answers to your monitoring questions from the product team on the live chat
You’ll come away from this event empowered with the knowledge and skills you need to be able to spend less time on monitoring and more time on strategy and innovation.