Microsoft 365 Virtual Training Day:
Meeting Organisational Compliance Requirements
Join us for this free virtual session.
Led by Microsoft technical experts, the Microsoft 365 Virtual Training Day: Meeting Organisational Compliance Requirements is designed to expand your understanding of how to leverage the intelligent and integrated Microsoft solutions to help your organisation achieve its compliance goals.
This free, one-day training day covers intermediate content and includes the following technologies: Data classification, labelling, governance, policy violation remediation, eDiscovery, audit, risk assessment.
At the end of this virtual training session you will be better able to:
- Learn to use intelligence to identify, protect and govern your important data
- Learn to intelligently identify and remediate critical insider threats and risks
- Learn how to use the latest eDiscovery and audit capabilities to find relevant data and respond efficiently
- Learn how to simplify and automate IT risk assessment
Who should attend
- Compliance Manager / Implementor
- Compliance Advisor
- Security Manager
- Please note: the content of the virtual session presumes an intermediate level understanding of implementation and administration expertise.
If you're unable to join us on this date, please take a look at our other options - click here to see other dates.
Here’s what you can expect:
|11:00 AM – 11:30 AM||Know Your Data: Understand, identify and protect your most sensitive data|
|11:30AM – 12:00 PM||Identifying and taking action on insider risks and code of conduct violations|
|12:00 PM– 12:10 PM||Break|
|12:10 PM – 12:45 PM||Information protection and governance: The foundation of compliance|
|12:45 PM – 1:15 PM||Break|
|1:15 PM – 2:00 PM||E-discovery and Audit: Harnessing intelligent and end-to-end solutions to improve results and lower costs|
|2:00 PM – 2:35 PM||Supercharge your ability to simplify compliance and reduce risk|
|2:35 PM – 2:45 PM||Break|
|2:45 PM – 3:05 PM||Understanding how the latest Microsoft Information Protection solutions help protect your sensitive data|
|3:05 PM – 3:25 PM||Q & A|
Session times are in AEST.