Microsoft Dynamics 365 Virtual Training Day
Join us for this free virtual session.
Uncover the future of business applications at an upcoming Microsoft Dynamics 365 Virtual Training Day: Field Service, Asset Management and Operations.
Delivered by Microsoft experts, this is a free, virtual training event designed to provide you with deeper insight into how to unlock the capabilities and features of key Microsoft Dynamics 365 products and gain actionable insights that can be applied to your business right away.
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service: Deliver a seamless, end-to-end service experience and learn how our built-in intelligence helps you resolve service issues before they occur, reduce operational costs, and deliver positive onsite experiences.
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations: Unify global financials and operations to empower people to make fast, informed decisions. Learn how to adapt quickly to changing market demands and drive rapid business growth.
- Dynamics 365 Asset Management: optimise your maintenance processes and help with maintenance planning, execution, and analytics. Learn how to help reduce downtime and overall maintenance cost, and how it compliments Dynamics 365 Field Service.
By attending this event, you will learn the essentials for how Dynamics 365 can help increase your organisation’s productivity across business groups – enabling efficiencies and business processes that spur innovation and support personalised experiences for both employees and customers.
Who should attend:
- IT Managers
- Solution Architect
- Power Users
If you're unable to join us on this date, please take a look at our other options - click here to see other dates.
Here’s what you can expect:
|11:00 AM – 11:30 AM||Introduction and BizApps Platform Overview|
|11:30 AM – 12:35 PM||Connected Field Service (Part 1)
• Core capabilities and enhancements
• Advanced scheduling: the scale of the problem
|12:35 PM – 12:45 PM||Short Break|
|12:45 PM – 1:20 PM||Connected Field Service (Part 2)
• IoT and connected devices
• Roadmap and investment areas
|1:20 PM – 1:50 PM||Break|
|1:50 PM – 2:30 PM||Finance & Operations (Part 1)
• Supply Chain Management
|2:30 PM – 3:10 PM||Finance & Operations (Part 2)
• Asset Management Introduction
• Overview of Dynamics 365 for Commerce
|3:10 PM – 3:30 PM||Q & A|
Session times are estimates and may start and finish a few minutes earlier.
Session times are in AEST.