What SQL Server end of life means for you
More than 50% of SQL Server instances deployed are SQL Server 2008 R2 or earlier. In July next year, support for SQL Server 2008 & 2008 R2 will end and you will no longer receive security patches for these versions. Unsupported platforms open loopholes for cyberattacks, introduce compliance concerns for organisations that have specific industry regulations, not to mention the opportunity cost of using outdated versions.
During this webinar Peter Ward, founder of WARDY IT Solutions will cover:
- How to plan a successful migration
- The key mistakes to avoid
- The benefits of moving legacy platforms to Azure vs on-premise
- How to handle application vendors
- How to make a business case for the transition
By the end of this webinar, you’ll have a clear idea of the steps required to prepare for the July 2019 deadline.
Managing Director at WARDY Group