Critical analytics use cases with Azure Databricks
You’re invited to join us for a live webinar on Azure Databricks for advanced analytics, including recommendation engines, intrusion detection, and churn analytics. These three common use cases involve large volumes of data that need to be aggregated to provide analytical context. Microsoft Azure Databricks is a fast, easy, and collaborative Apache Spark–based analytics platform optimized for Azure.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Build and collaborate on notebooks, the underlying analytics models, removing common people silos.
- Unify your processes and instantly deploy to production, removing process silos.
- Connect to other Azure services such as SQL Data Warehouse, Cosmos DB, and Data Lake Store, and write the results back, removing infrastructure silos.
- Use the integration with Microsoft Power BI to share analytics results instantly with decision makers.
- Improve and scale your analytics with a high-performance processing engine optimized for the Azure platform.
Strategic Accounts at Databricks, Australia