Building Cyber Resilience
with Microsoft Security
We’re living in challenging times with a decentralised remote workforce that needs to be rapidly supported by productivity technologies that can enable Remote Work when required. This creates new challenges within our organisations as we can no longer see staff at their desks logging in from within our corporate network. Instead they are working from home, on devices we no longer manage, storing organisational data in apps we have no visibility of.
In this session, you’ll hear about how you can take back the initiative when managing your Microsoft cloud services through Microsoft 365 Security. By covering off Identity, Devices, Data and Apps, you will be able to take steps that can enable your staff to adopt Secure Remote Work.
- Current Landscape of Remote Work
- Identity & Access Management through Azure Active Directory
- Endpoint Protection and Management
- Data Governance & Information Protection
- Secure Apps and Increase Visibility with Cloud App Security and Azure Sentinel